Monday, October 22, 2007

I made it through today!

Busy day at work. Woke up this morning wanting to kill myself and give it all up.
Realised I worked too hard for this. Forced- really FORCED myself to get to work.
Rained in the morning. Raining now.

Day was busy. Assistant was sick, I had to work doubly hard. Took my mind off my misery for awhile.
Glad that I made it, that I have something to show for the day.

Wanted to see my Dr today. To Beg for some meds. But as my luck was to have it, he's on leave for this week!
Hubby was really sad. I felt sad when I look at him. Do wished that he had married someone normal. That I hadn't gotten him into this. He's sleeping while I'm typing this, he's upset that I cried last night, that i couldn't sleep.
I should get some sleep.
Just wish that I can sleep forever.

No comments: