Monday, November 19, 2007

Feeling good on meds

I feel pretty good with Zoloft.
Surprisingly clamer, happier and strangely enthuiastic.
I know this is short term.. that he will revert back or reduce my med in 3 weeks time when I see him next,
He thinks medications are not a miracle.. which I know it's true.. but it helps didn't it?

This is artificial happiness.. but i like feeling something for once.
My life was partially dead.
I experienced grief when she left.
She's flying off to another country for work today, I just spoke to her. She is very stress and is trying to cope to learn with new things.. I encouraged her and told her she can make it through.
She's inflight now. Hope she will be OK there. all alone...

My doc gave me something to help in my sleep. He is so funny. It's a capsule and he instructed to take half. Tell me.. how to take half of a capsule?
Pour out the powder? I took one instead.

Medications made me feel good. I'm on leave tomorrow. Have to work on Tues, starts the cycle again.
Only downside.. Zoloft makes my hand tremor slightly.. not good when I need to work. Kind of lessen my self confidence.

I feel good the whole of today. Hope this good feeling last.
Really artificial aren't I?

No comments: