Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ezposed. Raw, Naked

i felt exposed. Naked. Raw.
I have changed my direct supervisor. The boss of my pevious boss Hut is now my direct boss.
She knows all about me. She helped alot last year, trying to understand and nopt passing hurtful remarks.

She is a Christian and her thinking is very different. She toks abt depression being the battlefield of the mind. She prays alot for me. During our 1:1 session on Thurs, she asked alot, how it came about. what triggers it. i told her, my life story.
After that i dun feel good, i felt empty and expossed. I have a barrier and i felt this it has been taken away. that now i would have no more protection.

i like to keep things to myslef, No point sharing.
God works in miraculous ways but i wished that i hadn't said too much.

i have memorty lapsed. I placed blood tubes in ice when its to a ambient rack. I can't rememnber I did that.
wanted to wash my hair yesterday, i squirted the conditioner first.
I dun remember,,,

I'm losing it. I was confident at a 2 for the last 2 days. felt i was getting better and that it would pass. now i'm not so sure. t will attack me and I willl pray,

hubby do noot fully agree with L's. i'm confused with all these toks abt scriptures.
I can do it.
Now i'm just so tired. and raw, exposed and worried.

No comments: