Sunday, November 11, 2007

I want to throw everyting!

I have plans.. alot of simple plans.
To pack, sort and tidy my place. To categorize my DVDs, CDs, DVDs- Drama, DVDs- Movies.
Into each box. wait, I need to get nice pretty boxes, that prevents dust from entering.
also, I need to throw things which I do not want, but kept just because I feel sorry for them.
Just because there may be uses for them.
I need to organise, to clean, to de clutter, to do so much.
I throw away stuffs often this month. makes me feel good. Better.

I want to throw all away! All into the air, cry and scream.
I know if I do that I will regret in the morning,
Don't you hate nights?
Make you think of new ideas.. and when you fail, you feel like an idiot.

I wanted to get a present for a friend. Her birthday is on this Wed. I went to the shop on Fri, at 8PM. The movie she wanted was there. I thought, will get it tomorrow. I went back, it's gone. I wanted to cry, I got it all planned out. I feel useless. Can't even get something simple.
Now I look at what I have hoard, I dunno what to give away, what to sell. Hate to stop buying just because I have no space.
I hate everything. I will do whatever I want. Fuck it all.

I spent and I thought it's ok. I didn't know so much has gone in the span of 10 days.
what can I do that is right?
When can I have more space?
When can I stop feeling stupid?

No comments: