Monday, March 3, 2008

Cyan Mondays

Last Monday, I tendered my resignation letter, my boss signed it and off I went to see the HR.
On Tuesday and Wednesday... I was called into the office again. We spoke amicably and she informed me that the manager would like to speak to me once he is back from an overseas trip on the 10th Mar. She told me the letter is on hold, I asked if we can't come to any compromise, would my last working be remained on the 28th Mar? She said yes.

There's an opening in anther dept. Still in the thinking mode. Nothing's confirm.
They told me not to be silly , to resign over a f*** up lady.

She is a trigger but i had enough of working.
I pushed myself. Im not considered for promotion this year.. simply because I took my entitled days of 14 days Sick leave, with medical certs. It's not fair, i can't get sick?
SHe know i have other problems and i supposed that are conveniently factored in...

i do not wish to work.
i wish to die.
i hate myself, I want to cut, to take my pills and pray for death.
why am i so tortured?
why??!!

No comments: