Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trust is a fool

It's official.
I'm out of job in  2 weeks. that's it. 5 years of hard work just reduced to this pathetic state.

I am angry, fuming. My head hurts, could be the flu but my entire body hurts like hell. I slept the entire day. wishing that I wouldn't have to get up of bed, that i could just die.


Lessons I have learn:

1. Never ever trust anyone at work. They just want something from you. They just want to hurt you or use you.


2. Never ever et your boss know about the medical conditions. They look at you with tinted eyes. That when you call in sick, they do no believe you. That you are sick because your depression must be starting again.


They think that my medications affects my work. It doesn't.
I am only on Lamactil and stilnox to sleep.
Occasionally peppered with Xanax.
Stopped Zoloft because it made my hands tremble and seroquel because it made me fuzzy and tired and I needed to work.


I thought they understood, but no, they are prejudiced.
I am nothing but a nut case.
you should see  the looks they give to me. Like have to get out of it.. etc.
That nobody would help you if you don't help yourself.
That you have wasted so much and now just a useless piece of shit.


I thought I was different, they were different, that they can see i'm doing well,just needed more med appointments recently that's all. but they form their own conclusion. it's over i can't work when there' no trust.


I hate JC. She started this, her bootlicking and politics game.
I really hate her.
I am so angry yet useless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know back in 2003, I lost my temper in work with a so called friend. He said something which really offended me and I flew off the handle shouting all kinds of abuse at him. Half the customers heard it since it was a call centre and we where both marched out the building. I went on the sick shortly after for a few weeks, came back and thought sod it and resigned the next day.

I've lost count the number of jobs I have quit and walked out on because of my anger!