Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Someone help before I go crazy

I have been fighting with my hubby.
He does not understand, wants me to leave the job earlier.
But that's losing right?
i'm very angry, very upset.


i want them to pay for what they have done to me.
i want them to suffer.


I want her to suffer. what gives her the right to think that she can come in and take my position and play politics and get the mgt to agree with her?
i want her to get what she deserves. she is a bitch and a low life.
she will not get away.

i have nothing but hatred for her.

i woke up and think why am i still alive?
isn't it easier to be dead?
e talking. that mental cases shd be locked at home.
then i hear her laughing, them laughing.

my heard hurts i feeling horrible.
i want to scream and cry out but nothing comes out.
help me.
someone please help me before I single handedly fall into their trap and ruin the rest of my life...

i am scared.
Lost.
worthless.
terrified.
i want to hid in bed and be safe.

please tell me what i should do...
please.....

1 comment:

Disillusioned said...

Jessica, please listen to your husband.

And please get some medical advice too.

thinking of you.