Monday, April 28, 2008

confused

I cut myself and I'm  not proud of it.
I just cannot cope and this red ugly thing staring at me is just ugly.

i Can't sleep and i may have to start working soon.. like maybe wed.. it's not confirmed.

i am really tired, i just want to cry and cry and stay in bed and no, i can't sleep even this morning.

when i work i really need to focus. this being a new job and all.. hubby is worried about my state of mind, that i may be stressed and not cope and may have a mental breakdown.
but when can i ever be ready?
when will another opportunity like this arises?

i'm very confused.
i need to go to the company tomorrow again for the 3rd interview.
i feel.. i haven't had enough time to rest. am i lazy? i rested since 29 march but it's not enough.
i felt that i haven't had enough me time. the time is for others. to look ok... to meet people for coffee.. to be there for them.
i need me time.

have to go out again this evening. accompanying friend for a haircut.
i just want to stay home!

1 comment:

Disillusioned said...

Jessica, please don't rush back to work too quickly. Have you told your dr honestly how you are feeling and asked advice? I have frequently tried to return to work before I was really ready to do so - believe me, it's not a good idea. Your sense that you need more time is a good one - please listen to that voice.

Hugs.