Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good day till the nights

I had a good day today.
Went for an interview at 4PM. lasted till 530PM, walked around town, had some coffee and bought some korean side dishes for the fried rice my mum made.

Now, i am as usual PISSED!
I simply cannot comprehend why  just cant sleep!
it's 0235hrs. I woke up at 1000hrs, walked myself tire out and now I can't go to sleep!
I took drugs, herbs... valarian, stilnox 20mg, Dalmadorm 60mg, my dwilling stash of 500mg seroquel, xanax.. all to feed a baby, me! I often wondered why  the doses are so minute. well, all except seroquel when they 1st started me on them and i couldn't work.
I drank alcohol with my meds!
it's not working, else I would be sleeping.

i am a drug addict.
im pathethic and i dunno who to tell.

they all want me to sleep naturally. at latest 12mn. I can't! My hubby hates me using internet at night because it stimulate my brain.. i agree but i need to get this off!! i have nothing else left to eat or drink in this house that is sleep inducing unless i literally steal another 10mg of stilnox from  my mum. My hubby need to sleep today. Rested for early AM conference call.

I watched TV, re runs of America next top model loves rene but I know she lost.CSI is showing now, so tempting. i am all out of options. lie on the bed and pray, surf the net or read a book.. no concentration for the last one.
i am going high and mad from not sleeping. my Dr. is on conference and ordered damadorm, i doesn't work!

*cries*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The amount of drugs I have been taking the past few days I’ll join you on feeling like a drug addict! Mind you the pain I am in with toothache I’d take anything if it knocks me out!

I like CSI, but right now am going through a phrase of Silent Witness repeats, I am just loving it!

Jessica said...

I know what you mean!
I'm now hooked on Bones and Criminal Minds!