Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I need to do something

I haven't been writing.
Didn't feel like it. alot has happen but the words just cant seems to flow.
I have so much to bitch.. abut the unfairness of work.. but not now, another time.
My last working day was end of March. I'm free now... idling aT home. much as I want to do so, I'm obligated to meet up with my friends and to run the few errands.
And, I need to look for a job soon, which means getting my CV and certificates in order.

I'm lazy, i want to stay in bed.. yet afraid that that will be all i'm doing.
I'm tired and mildly depressed. That whole work incident has drawn the shit and anger out of me and it just made me so mad!

it's 1.30am... i can't sleep. my husband s sound asleep. I took Xanax, Dalmadorm, stillnox, lamictal and i angrily swallowed 50mg of Seroquel.
I'm still typing....

And tomorrow, I will take all energy just to get up and not waste half my day.
I need to get my CV in order but I have no mood.

Argh! Angry with myself... this procrastinator!! urgh!

No comments: