Saturday, April 5, 2008

a week just passed

I left my job 1 week ago...
and I slept my week away.
I can't sleep at night.. and when I finally fall into sleep, I have vivid dreams.
I can't wake up.. and when I do, it's almost 3pm.

What a waste of day.
Sent out a CV.. did some pottering around the house, gave myself a list of things to do.
Things that I had no time while I  was working.

Well.. will try to get myself out of the house for some shopping I hope.
Having an impulsive streak to buy bags and shoes! 

1 comment:

jennifer said...

That sounds a lot like me. I go to bed around midnight, but can't fall asleep for hours. When I finally do fall asleep, I have weird dreams that creep me out. They'll wake me up and then I can't go back to sleep again for a while. When I finally fall into a deep sleep it's like 6 a.m. and I sleep at least until noon. I have to eventually drag myself out of bed so I can get to work around 3:30 p.m.